IKKE BARE ENDNU EN KOP
12 helt unikke egenskaber samlet i èn kop
OBS! STAKWARE indeholder ikke BPA, BPS eller nogen som helst andre bisphenoler!
Stables som ingen anden kop
ergonomisk designet hank
100% BPA og bps fri
Tåler kogende væsker
STAKWARE kan indeholde 340 ml.
STAKWARE ER 100% DANSK. DESIGNET, UDVIKLET OG PRODUCERES I HUMLEBÆK
STAKWARE udfylder et stort, hidtil uopfyldt behov for pladsbesparelse, miljøvenlighed, lethed, genbrugelighed, styrke og praktisk brug. Kombineret i et produkt.
STAKWARE koppen kan stables helt tæt, og fylder minimalt i rygsækken og skabet, men adskilles alligevel nemt på grund af nytænkt stablemetode.
STAKWARE kan indeholde 340 ml.
STAKWARE hanken er ergonomisk udformet – gribes sikkert og behageligt af store som små, unge som gamle.
STAKWARE er tør når du tager den ud af opvaskemaskinen – materialet og afløbsriller sikrer dette.
STAKWARE fremstilles i det miljøvenlige materiale TRITAN, er 100% slagfast og kan genbruges, igen og igen.
Bakkegårdsvej 406 B
+45 4915 0400
STAKWARE A/S (STAKWARE) is committed to protecting the confidentiality, availability and use of the personal data of our customers, vendors, dealers, business-partners and employees. We are strongly committed to protecting personal data and continuously strive to ensure ongoing compliance with the data protection law, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We take continuous measures to ensure that we process your data in compliance with applicable laws on data protection and data security. We take considerable measures to warrant the safety of your data, and protect it against loss, misuse or alteration while it is under our control.
This policy describes what data we collect, how we process, store and use it and how we make sure that the data is protected.
- Data responsible
Data responsible is STAKWARE A/S
Address: Bakkegaardsvej 406B, 3050 Humlebaek, Denmark
Telephone: +45 4915 0400
- Purpose for collecting and storing data
STAKWARE only collects personal data that is directly necessary for us to provide you with the service you have requested and to conduct our business. We collect different types of personal data on you, depending on the nature of your contact with us. Some of the personal data is necessary to complete a specific task and some personal data you can choose to provide voluntarily. Personal data which are necessary will be indicated with an asterix (*), and we will always inform you of the consequences of not providing such data to us.
In general, we only process your personal data if:
- The processing is in compliance with applicable laws
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or the like
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that we are subject to
- The processing is necessary for our business (such as development of our services, evaluation of the satisfaction level of our customers, and maintaining business relationships with our customers)
The personal data we collect and process can be divided into the following categories:
- Personal data you actively provide via online form, email or the like.
2. Personal data we receive from third party sources
3. Personal data that is automatically sent to us by your web browser (cookies)
- Personal data you actively provide via online forms email or the like.
Data we collect from customers, collaborators, vendors, dealers and employees includes the data listed below. We do not collect all this data about all groups of people, and we make sure to collect only the data that we specifically need.
Regular personal data
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Payment information
- Personal registration number (CPR)
- Data from the Central Business Register (CVR)
From employees and applicants
- Educational background, including diplomas and certificates
- Age and gender
- Test score data and personality tests
- Bank information
- Data we collect
- Login information from our website
- Email correspondence
- Company information and credit rating
Sensitive personal data
Only under special circumstances do we collect sensitive personal data. If we collect sensitive personal data about you, you will be informed.
- Criminal record
- Health information
- Personal data that is automatically sent to us by your web browser (Cookies)
STAKWARE uses Google Analytics which is a web analytics service that is providing us with statistical information about users. Google Analytics process anonymised IP addresses and information from cookies used on the 3D-Printfarm websites so that we for example can see how many page views these have, the number of users, what browsers they are using and in which country, city or region they are are located.
Third party cookies
- Our purposes for processing your personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To facilitate your use of the website, our services and products.
- To contact you as part of the ordinary customer relationship
- To send you newsletters or other marketing material, including surveys if you have requested this
- To provide general customer service and support
- To gain customer insights and knowledge of how our various services, including websites and applications are used as well as evaluation and improvement hereof
- To personalized website content and search
- To create and pursue business leads
- To recruit for vacant positions
- To store candidate information for potential future recruiting.
- To comply with any applicable law
Generally, the legitimate interest pursued by STAKWARE in relation to our use of your personal data is the efficient performance or management of our business relationship with you.
In some cases, we may ask if you consent to the relevant use of your personal data. In such cases, STAKWARE will only do so if you choose to consent.
- Transfer and sharing of your personal data
In general, STAKWARE do not share or transfer your personal data.
In some cases, however, your data can be shared with third parties. These are
- companies which provide IT service to STAKWARE (e.g. hosting, IT maintenance and support services)
- Law and enforcement authorities, regulators or attorneys if the data sharing is necessary in order to comply with the law or to exercise defence right or legal claims
- Retention periods
STAKWARE make sure to store your personal data for the shortest possible time. The retention period depends on the business operations, but the conditions may also be imposed on us by legal authorities.
Customers: We store personal data on our customers during the length of the partnership or as long as it is necessary for the purpose, the data was collected for. If the partnership is terminated, we store the personal data for a period of maximum 10 years from the last interaction with the customer. Customers can ask to have their personal data deleted, and we will always comply unless we have a special legally based reason to keep the data.
Vendors: We store personal data on our vendors during the length of the partnership or as long as it is necessary for the purpose the data was collected for. If the partnership is terminated, we store the personal data for a period of maximum 10 years from the last interaction with the vendor. Vendors can ask to have their personal data deleted form STAKWARE, and we will always comply unless we have a special legally based reason to keep the data.
Dealers: We store personal data on our dealers during the length of the partnership or as long as it is necessary for the purpose, the data was collected for. If the partnership is terminated, we store the personal data for a period of maximum 10 years from the last interaction with the dealer. Dealers can ask to have their personal data deleted and we will always comply unless we have a special legally based reason to keep the data.
Employees: We store personal data on our employees for as long as they are affiliated with STAKWARE. We store personal data for 5 years after the person is no longer an employee at STAKWARE. Former employees can choose to have their personal data deleted from STAKWARE and we will always comply unless we have a special legally based reason to keep the data.
Applicants: If you apply for a job at STAKWARE, we collect and store your personal data until hiring procedure is completed. If your application is rejected, we will store your data for a maximum period of 6 months.
- Your rights
You have the right to access the data STAKWARE stores on you. You can object to the collection and further processing of your personal data and you have the right to correct personal data which are inaccurate or out of date.
On your request we will delete your personal data unless we have a legal basis to continue the processing, i.e. the processing is necessary to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim or necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
In order to make use of any of the rights mentioned above, please contact us (see section 1)
If you disagree with our processing of your personal data, you can lodge a claim to Datatilsynet at www.datatilsynet.dk or to your local protection agency.
- Legal basis for our data handling policies
STAKWARE’s safety protocols and data storage policies are developed in accordance with the Danish Data Protection Act (No. 502 of 23 May 2018) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, EU, 2016/679)